The Shaffer Family

Monday, August 4, 2008

Something other than work...

I am finally going on vacation this weekend! I am SO EXCITED! I am especially excited because it is with Thomas' family! They are flying in from Pennsylvania and we are all going to Bear Lake for a few days. Thomas will only be there for one or two days, but it is still going to a blast! His family is so fun and sweet! :) Thomas and I are going to spend Christmas in PA with them and I am excited for that too!
Right now I am in the market for a new car, AND a new home! I went to a Honda dealership today, looking for a Civic. They were all sold out! I guess because of the gas prices right now Honda Civics are in high demand. SO I might have to put one on back order. With the home situation, Thomas and I are looking at buying a townhome in Pleasant Grove. It is brand new, and 1600 square feet! And seeing as how it is a buyers market right now, we can get it at a GREAT price! We are planning on moving in the beginning of October! I am so excited to buy our first home! And a new car!!

1 Comments:

  • At August 4, 2008 at 9:07 PM , Blogger {Layla} said...

    Hey girl!!! I am so glad to see you have a blog--now I can see what's going on with you and Thomas! Sounds like you are having a blast and Thomas is doing awesome. congrats on the new house and the new car!!! You are one LUCKY girl! Let's go on a double when we get back! Will the extension office be in Utah? Well check out mine and Austin's blog! =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home