The Shaffer Family

Friday, October 31, 2008

Lovin' Life!!!


Since my last blog, thomas and I have bought a home! It is a cute little town house in Pleasant Grove! We love it and I have loved decorating it. We also bought a brand new 50" plasma tv from our friends and a blue ray dvd player! It is awesome!!!! Today is Halloween and Thomas and I had a nice little date night together. We were going to go to a haunted house with some friends, but they ended up cancelling so Thomas and I just went to eat at Outback Steakhouse and then watched a movie on our new TV. Today I also went to Gardeners Village with my mom and sister and bought some more home decor! Life is good right now! Thomas and I have so much time together now it's crazy! I mean as soon as we were married we moved right into the work apartments and began the summer. And now that it is over it is awesome!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home