The Shaffer Family

Friday, April 2, 2010

Hello Again!


Well it has been awhile, hasn't it? I am going to try this blogging thing again and see if I can get the hang of it this time. Soooooo..... where to start..... I am pregnant! I am due July 10th with a sweet little active boy! Thomas and I are very excited to be parents. We haven't decided on a name yet, which is stressing me a little, but no worries! Who needs a name anyways? Names are overrated! Anywho, the reason I have decided to update my blog this evening is because I am home alone on a Friday night and VERY bored. Apparently, I haven't been this bored since October 31, 2008! Hahahaha.

5 Comments:

  • At April 3, 2010 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Nate and Julie said...

    Welcome back to the blogging world! Congrats again on the baby. Don't stress about the name. Our baby didn't have a name until she was 3 days old! Luckily they make you pick a name before you leave the hospital or she might still be nameless!

     
  • At April 4, 2010 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

    Yay! So excited to see an update! You are due almost one month exactly before I am! How crazy how many little babies there will be around! Ours doesn't have a name either, and it IS so stressful! I hate not knowing what to call him! I'm sure you'll figure it out...when you do, let us know so we can too, okay?!

     
  • At April 4, 2010 at 8:37 PM , Blogger sasha said...

    haaaa. goog thing you got bored and updated this thing. i still read it, so please, do update more often!

     
  • At April 5, 2010 at 9:41 PM , Blogger Luke and Mariah said...

    Yea! Glad to see you're back! I'm excited to see baby updates!!

     
  • At April 6, 2010 at 8:35 AM , Blogger April said...

    I think you could really enjoy the blogging world. It is a great way to keep a record of your life! Congratulations again on expecting, he is one lucky guy to be coming to your family. Write again soon :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home