The Shaffer Family

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I want my baby now!!


I can't wait for my baby boy to come!!! He is soooo cute! He gets the hiccups almost every hour, and is kicking me CONSTANTLY. I guess he is going to be just like Thomas when he is born- CRAZY! It's ok though, I need to be more active. Lately, I've been sooo exhausted, I just sleep on the couch, or eat fruit roll ups. I know they are really bad for me and the baby, but they are too incredible to not eat. And the ones I buy are fortified with Vitamin C!!! LOL! SO they are kind of healthy!! I try to eat as many fruits and veggies as I can to make up for it. It just came to me- maybe that is why my baby is so hyper, because I am eating like a pound of sugar each day...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home