The Shaffer Family

Monday, November 8, 2010

I'VE BEEN TAGGED! :)


1. What is your ALL time favorite song and why? None of this "well I like everything". If you had to pick one, which would it be?
I love many songs, but I have always loved "You'll be in My Heart" by Phil Collins on Tarzan!

2. What was the most memorable part of your wedding day and or first date if you aren't married yet. ;)
The most memorable part of my wedding day was probably before we were married driving up to the temple. Thomas and I drove together and were very nervous/excited! The rest of the day went by so fast it's all a blur!

3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to have a dozen kids and be an amazing mom!

4. Why do you blog?
I started blogging because I everyone I know blogs so I figured I better jump on the bandwagon! However, as you can see from how often I post, it is very hard for me to think of things interesting enough to post. But I LOVE reading all of my friends' blogs!!!!

5. What is your favorite attribute about yourself and why?
I think my best quality is that I am very loyal. I like that I am frugal with money. I also have amazing intuition which is always spot-on!

6. What's on your Christmas list this year?
Nothing much! I would like to think that the thousand dollar plane tickets to Pennsylvania for Christmas can count as my present from Thomas.

7. What is your "signature drink"? It could be homemade, your daily Starbucks drink, or what you always order when you go out. If it is homemade, will you include the recipe? :)
WATER is definitely my signature drink! haha! Whenever I am at a restaurant I order water and nothing else! When I am at home I drink water and nothing else! And I drink gallons a day. I have been this way my entire life. I never drink soda.

Okay, that was fun!

I TAG

Kristen Pace

Rebecca Burnside

Mariah Harrison

I'm not sure how many people I'm supposed to tag, but seeing as how I never post, there aren't many people I know who read my blog! So hopefully you ladies will see this sometime!! :) Have fun!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home